Outdoor Activities United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
Redeeming Passport Or Voucher
- How Do I Redeem a Passport or Voucher
- The value of your passport or voucher can be redeemed against any of the activities on our website - or in the case of activity and combo vouchers, those activities stated on your voucher. Browse through the activities on our redeem page, select a venue, package and then book your experience online - entering your unique voucherID at checkout. However, if you prefer, you can give our Sales Consultants a call on and they will be more than happy to help you with your booking over the phone
- Are There Any Restrictions That I Need To Consider When Booking A Activity Passport?
- Yes, a number of our activities require the participant to meet certain criteria in order to take part. Restrictions will include height, weight, health and age. If such a restriction is in place, it will be clearly stipulated in the activity description.
- I'm trying to redeem my voucher online, but its not working
- Please give our Sales Consultants a call on and they will be more than happy to help you with your booking over the phone. Alternatively request a callback and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
- What happens after I redeem my voucher?
- Your redemption request will be handled by one of our customer service advisors who will then process it for you and send you a confirmation receipt and details about your selected activity and venue. If your chosen event is not available they will be in touch to make alternative arrangements for you.
- How much do you charge for delivery?
- Passport and vouchers can be delivered for free when selecting the free eVoucher delivery option at checkout. Postal voucher delivery charges start from £2.99 for recorded delivery. For more information please view our delivery page.
- How quickly can you deliver a voucher?
- Instantly. After ordering a passport or voucher you will be emailled an eVoucher, which you can then chose to print and give to the recipient. Postal vouchers will follow shortly after, with the length of time depending on the delivery option you select.
- Can You Send the Voucher to the Recipient?
- Of course. Recipient details can be entered when ordering your passport or voucher online.
- Do you Gift Wrap?
- Yes we do, for a fee of £2.99 per voucher.
Placing An Order
- How long are your vouchers valid for?
- Activity Passport vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of issue (or 10 months for 25th December for Christmas Vouchers). Activity Passports are valid for 12 months from the date of issue (or 12 months from 25th December for Christmas passports).
- Which Payment Methods Do You Accept?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express. Additionally, if you wish to pay by cheque, make cheques payable to Activity Passport and send to Activity Passport, 15th Floor (North), Arena Point, Merrion Way, Leeds, LS2 8PA. Please ensure you stipulate which activity you are interested in and include your name address, telephone number and email address.
- How Do I Contact Activity Passport?
- If you need to contact us for any reason, go to the 'Contact' section of this website and fill in the relevant details. Alternatively, you can phone us on or write to us at Activity Passport, 15th Floor (North), Arena Point, Merrion Way, Leeds, LS2 8PA
- My voucher/passport is due to expire, can I extend it?
- To Extend your Passport, Experience or Standard Voucher please call and speaking to one of our sales representatives. There is a small admin charge of £6.99 for a one month extension. For further details please view our voucher terms and conditions.
- Will I receive a new voucher after extending it?
- We do not issue a new Passport, Experience or Standard Voucher for extensions. If this is requested an additional charge will be due.
- Why Should I Choose Activity Passport?
- 1: Because we use thoroughly vetted suppliers who have to prove to us that they maintain the highest standards of safety, have public liability insurance and are dedicated in delivering the best possible experience when you arrive to take part in your chosen activity. 2: We have 20 years of personal experience in the activity and incentive industry so we know what we are doing. 3: You are dealing with a reputable and established company with it's own established network of activity suppliers. We don't pass you around like other companies who just sell vouchers and have no activity networks at all. 4: We speak to our suppliers every day. They trust and respect us as a company and we deal fairly with them. 5: Then of course we have the best choice and the widest network, bar none, so there will always be an activity supplier near you.
- What about Corporate Customers?
- Some of our regular customers are those in the corporate sector. They use the vouchers as Incentives, Staff Christmas Gifts and a thoughtful and different Retirement Gift. We also have excellent Team-Building options that can be allocated to each department. All our registered corporate customers attract a discount on every purchase they make. Contact Rebecca Rudkin, our Sales Manager to set up your account on
Have a Question?
Do you have a question that hasn't been answered? Not to worry, you can either call us on or fill out the form below and one of our advisors will be in touch to answer your question.
the UK and Ireland Largest Activity Network, 2080 Activity Location Nationwide. Book with Confidence.